Upcoming Tournament Dates
- Dates To Be Announced – Because of dangerously low water levels in the canal between the ramp and the lake we do not have dates or registration set at this time. Please keep checking this site and our Facebook for updates.
- This tournament is limited to the first 50 boats entered. We will register 55 boats and have 5 standby positions in the event of cancellations.
- All cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to receive a refund on your entry. Any cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will forfeit entry fee.
- Entry must be completed using the registration form on this website and paid with PayPal. PayPal allows each entry to be time stamped for to ensure registration is accurate.
- Each boat must submit a required Hold Harmless form at morning registration, printable PDF on this site.
- Additional anglers and Calcutta payments may be made the morning of the event.
- Entrance gate on SR62 opening time will be announced 3 days prior to each event. The gate will be locked during the event.
- Mandatory Captain’s Meeting prior to the start of the tournament.
- Each boat will be assigned a number based on the time you check in at the registration table. We will leave the boat basin in 2 flights based on those assigned check-in numbers.
- Check-in times will be announced at the captains meeting.
- A completed Hold Harmless Agreement must brought with you to the tournament.
- Please see the full list of rules.
- $250 per boat includes 3 anglers.
- $50 each additional angler
- $20 per boat for largest Crappie Calcutta (optional)
- $20 per boat for largest Bass “Lunker” (optional)
- $20 per boat for largest Catfish Calcutta (optional)
- 1st Place $1000
- 2nd Place $750
- 3rd Place $500
- Prize for Male Junior Angler under 15 for largest bass
- Prize for Female Junior Angler under 15 for largest bass
- Largest Crappie 50% of Pot
- Largest Catfish 50% of Pot
- Lunker 100% of Pot
- Prizes will be paid at the time of the tournament.