Upcoming Tournament Dates
- March 17, 2018 – Cancelled (read more)
- October 6, 2018
- This tournament is limited to the first 50 boats entered. We will register 55 boats and have 5 standby positions in the event of cancellations.
- All cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to receive a refund on your entry. Any cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will forfeit entry fee.
- Entry must be completed using the registration form on this website and paid with PayPal. PayPal allows each entry to be time stamped for to ensure registration is accurate.
- Each boat must submit a required Hold Harmless form at morning registration, printable PDF on this site.
- Additional anglers and Calcutta payments may be made the morning of the event.
- Entrance gate on SR62 opening time will be announced 3 days prior to each event. The gate will be locked during the event.
- Mandatory Captain’s Meeting prior to the start of the tournament.
- Each boat will be assigned a number based on the time you check in at the registration table. We will leave the boat basin in 2 flights based on those assigned check-in numbers.
- Check-in times will be announced at the captains meeting.
- A completed Hold Harmless Agreement must brought with you to the tournament.
- Please see the full list of rules.
- $250 per boat includes 3 anglers.
- $50 each additional angler
- $20 per boat for largest Crappie Calcutta (optional)
- $20 per boat for largest Bass “Lunker” (optional)
- $20 per boat for largest Catfish Calcutta (optional)
- 1st Place $1000
- 2nd Place $750
- 3rd Place $500
- Prize for Male Junior Angler under 15 for largest bass
- Prize for Female Junior Angler under 15 for largest bass
- Largest Crappie 50% of Pot
- Largest Catfish 50% of Pot
- Lunker 100% of Pot
- Prizes will be paid at the time of the tournament.