Upcoming Tournament Dates
- November 2, 2019 Classic – Invitation Only
- We are offering 3 tournaments at $300 per tournament, 3 anglers, each additional angler is $50.
- If you pay for 2 of the 3 tournaments you are invited to fish the Classic in November. The Classic is a 1 day invitation only event for those that have fished at least 2 tournaments.
- If you paid for 2 of the 3 tournaments then you are invited to fish the Classic for a $300 registration fee.
- If you prepay for all 3 tournaments before the Feb 2nd Tournament then you fish the Classic in November for FREE and get a $150 Discount for pre-registration ($50 per tournament).
- After weigh-in on November 2nd, participants are invited to stay for a BBQ (NO Alcohol will be permitted) Sponsorships are available, please contact Evan at FishUnitedWay@gmail.com
- There will be NO entry free rollovers. The only rollovers would be in the event of a tournament cancellation.
- If you pay/enter and do not show your entry will NOT be refunded or rolled over. A no-show paid entry still credits toward the Classic.
- This tournament is limited to the first 50 boats entered. We will register 55 boats and have 5 standby positions in the event of cancellations.
- All cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to receive a refund on your entry. Any cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will forfeit entry fee.
- Entry must be completed using the registration form on this website and paid with PayPal. PayPal allows each entry to be time stamped for to ensure registration is accurate.
- Each boat must submit a required Hold Harmless form at morning registration, printable PDF on this site.
- Additional anglers and Calcutta payments may be made the morning of the event.
- Entrance gate on SR62 opening time will be announced 3 days prior to each event. The gate will be locked during the event.
- Mandatory Captain’s Meeting prior to the start of the tournament.
- Each boat will be assigned a number based on the time you check in at the registration table. We will leave the boat basin in 2 flights based on those assigned check-in numbers.
- Check-in times will be announced at the captains meeting.
- A completed Hold Harmless Agreement must brought with you to the tournament.
- Please see the full list of rules.
- $300 per boat includes 3 anglers.
- $50 each additional angler
- $20 per boat for largest Crappie Calcutta (optional)
- $20 per boat for largest Bass “Lunker” (optional)
- $20 per boat for largest Catfish Calcutta (optional)
- The 3 Tournaments will pay 3 places for largest 5 fish bag
- We will offer Calcutta/Side Bets for:
- Largest Spec (Crappie)
- Largest Catfish
- All 3 Calcutta’s will be split 50/50 with the United Way
- The prizes for November would be:
- 1st Place 5 Fish Bag Winner takes all!
- Calcutta bets will be the same.
- Largest Bass
- Largest Crappie
- Largest Catfish