Upcoming Tournament Dates
- October 8, 2022 – Sold Out!
- 2023 Dates – To be announced
- This tournament is limited to the first 50 boats entered. We will register 55 boats and have 5 standby positions in the event of cancellations.
- All cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to receive a refund on your entry. Any cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will forfeit entry fee.
- Entry must be completed using the registration form on this website and paid with PayPal. PayPal allows each entry to be time stamped for to ensure registration is accurate.
- Each boat must submit a required Hold Harmless form at morning registration, printable PDF on this site.
- Additional anglers and Calcutta payments may be made the morning of the event.
- Entrance gate on SR62 opening time will be announced 3 days prior to each event. The gate will be locked during the event.
- Mandatory Captain’s Meeting prior to the start of the tournament.
- Each boat will be assigned a number based on the time you check in at the registration table. We will leave the boat basin in 2 flights based on those assigned check-in numbers.
- Check-in times will be announced at the captains meeting.
- A completed Hold Harmless Agreement must brought with you to the tournament.
- Please see the full list of rules.
- $350 per boat includes 3 anglers.
- $50 each additional angler
- $20 per boat for largest Crappie Calcutta (optional)
- $20 per boat for largest Bass “Lunker” (optional)
- $20 per boat for largest Catfish Calcutta (optional)
The Tournament will pay 3 places for largest 5 fish bag
We will offer Calcutta/Side Bets for:
- Largest Spec (Crappie)
- Largest Catfish
- All 3 Calcutta’s will be split 50/50 with the United Way